HOW to? ICF walls with Ledger boards HELP:)

thecannonguy

Please Pardon my TMI I am an old school hand drawer and am trying to learn something new.

Need help trying to establish ICF walls with a ROUGH CEILING HEIGHT of 109 1/8" +  STEM WALL HEIGHT of 66 7/8" (Which is the same height I want the Floor-frame) = OVERALL WALL HEIGHT of 176".  This wall is on a FOOTING (24" Width x 8" Height)..  The floor frame Ledger will be attached directly to the foam block side even with the STEM WALL HEIGHT 

TRYING TO DO THE DESIGN DRAWINGS AS TO PRINT THEM OUT (MY 3 PREVIOUS HOUSES WERE HAND DRAWN THIS ONE IS MUCH LARGER MORE COMPLICATED FOR ME SO....i BOUGHT pro 2022. MY PREVIOUS HOMES WERE ONE GABLE ROOF - EASY.  THIS ONE WE ARE TRYING TO INCORPORATE THE 3 CAR GARAGE/SHOP INTO THE HOUSE, SO AS TO SHARE THE ROOF AND WALLS TO LOWER COST INSTEAD OF HAVING TWO SEPARATE BUILDINGS.

New to Pro 2021. Watched multi videos like boot-camp. Then spent a whole week on floorplan in Pro 2022 before trying the elevation which did not work.  (Had to get Pro 2021 which they were kind enough to give me:) instead of paying over $1K-3K for a new graphics card.) I found 2021 to be a little harder to do the floorplan. After another week, my 1st plan's foundation has issues where the bottoms are out and did not tie together in some spots.

So I began a test file rectangular house to try and figure this out watching more videos. 

1. MY TEST PLAN SHOWS THE WALLS WHICH ARE MADE OF FOUNDATION WALL AND UPPER FLOOR WALL AS ONE UNIT.

2. WHEN THE FLOORFRAME IS PLACED, THERE IS NO LEDGER ON THE INSIDE WALL SO THERE IS A GAP.  

missing ledger board.jpg

TEST HOUSE 3D BOTTOM PERSPECTIVE.jpg

BASIC HOUSE SHAPE.jpg

BASIC HOUSE FOUNDATION.jpg