Roof Cache?

Sledhead70

I am trying to build a gambrel roof on a two story cabin, and despite playing with the setting each time I continue to get the same generated roof (a massive steeple like roof).  I am wondering if there is some sort of cache I have to clear in my plan or the program somehow.  I have been following the help file for gambrel roofs, which worked initially but not since.  Thanks!

Thanks for pointing out my miss.  I updated my signature, but for the thread here am on Home Designer Pro 2021 running on a Mac Pro tower (macOS Big Sur).

I have been using the help system and searching the forum, but nothing seems to be related to my issue.  I started with this link from help to build a gambrel roof (https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/article/KB-00359/automatically-building-the-basic-roof-styles.html), which worked initially, but as mentioned not anymore.  I have followed all of the steps as laid out in that link (e.g. all walls are set as hip or full gable, settings of pitch, etc.), and I do check the rebuild roof as auto rebuild is off.  My thought was perhaps something should be reset entirely (i.e. cache, default setting, etc.), but I cannot seem to find anything.

I have included a few screenshots if it helps.  Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 4.12.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 4.14.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 4.15.20 PM.png

I was trying to add gullwings at the bottom to flare the snow away from the side decks.  I've cleared all of the settings so it is odd it still builds that.  My goal is to build a barn like roof with gullwings above the deck.  To avoid losing headroom space on the 2nd floor I though of dooing dormers in the rooms, or experimenting with multiple roof planes to flare out wide enough before sloping down (hopefully that makes sense).  Attaching another screenshot of the settings I use for the walls.

Note: I tried at one point making all four walls a hip wall just to reset it but it still shows the huge steeple.

I am open to suggestions on the design of the roof if there is something simpler that would handle snow, but not loose head room on the upper floor.  Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 4.39.32 PM.png