Inserting 3 vertical refrigerator tower units into full height cabinet.

RichTemen

I have Home Designer 2019 Architectural.

I would like to build a full height cabinet to hold 3 24 in wide vertical tower refrigeration units.

I have 3 24 inch wide units. A freezer, a frig, and a wine cooler.

Each are 84 inches tall.

How can I accomplish this.

Thanks.

The trouble that I am having is that when I drop the item into the cabinet, it will not go into the cabinet.

When I look at the several tutorials that I find on the home designer site, it indicates that it is better to add the appliances using the full size cabinet tool.

In their examples, there is a dropdown where I can select the 'Appliances' tool and then add the unit.

However, my version does not have the same tools in the dropdown as the examples.

So, I can only guess that my version does not have this ability. So, then how do I put my appliances in the cabinet?

Rich

Using Architectural 2021 Trial (and I don't think this part of the program has changed from 2019) I created a full height cabinet, removed everything but the sides and top. 

Picked a random refrigerator from the library and placed it in the opening.

When asking about symbols, like your refrigerator, it's important to identify the symbol. Where did it come from, what is its name etc.

Symbols, like appliances, need a special setting (that Home Designer users cannot access) Inserts Into Cabinet Front. Your symbols may not have this set.

For forcing something into a cabinet, use the center tools, or hold Control and drag.

Thanks for that video.

I learned from the video how to eliminate the doors, shelves, toe kick, etc. so I now have an empty shell of a cabinet.

I now am able to set the three units in the cabinet.

Thanks for this help.

By the way, I am using Thermador appliances.

Rich