Need help trying to finish up elevation

c2021r

I'm using Home Designer Pro 2022 and I have three items on an elevation I'm working to recreate from a 2D Autocad drawing that I'm struggling with and could use some help.  The first is there is a little "tower" type of accent with three small windows that I can't figure out how to add.  And second, I can't seem to figure out how to do a Bahama shutter.  I read to just place a regular shutter, but the only ones I see in the library come in pairs.  I'm attaching screenshots of what I'm trying to build and what I have done.  Thanks for any help!

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 6.25.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 6.26.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 6.32.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 6.33.17 AM.png

If the tower is just a high ceiling room, then raise the ceiling.

No Bahama shutters in any of the Chief Architect/Home Designer products. You can draw one in another program like Sketchup and import.

Might be some other ideas via a forum search.

Thanks.  Yeah, looking at the Autocad drawing, it doesn't appear to be a high ceiling room unless there's no way for that to be represented on the 2D plan.  Looking at the side renders I attached, the siding is different (it's board & batten at the bottom and fiber siding at the top.  I was thinking maybe there's some trick to doing this in the attic?  I tried that but it just stuck up through the roof.

I guess I could try adding a room divider in that section, make it taller and then make those walls a pony wall with BB at the bottom and siding at the top?  Is that the correct way to do it?