Issue with Perspective View Rendering

jrharper09

I utilizing Home Designer Suite 2022. When I go to pull up a perspective view render the image display is presented. I have made sure that I have all core catalogs installed. And tried creating various simple designs to see if the problem is consistent across each new design. I am not sure what is causing this render issue.

1532611526_ScreenShot2021-10-26at6_28_22PM.thumb.png.9dbdae27ca6856dab6bd60cbc75f4266.png

• 5 weeks later...

I am having the exact same issue (Home Designer Pro 2022). I’m running a 2020 MacBook Air. I did get a replacement laptop and upgraded my software from 2021 to 2022 around the same time about two months ago, but this is the first time I am running into these rendering issues for the 3D views. I just upgraded my OS to Monterrey - could that be the issue? If so, I could use a workaround until a fix is released… perhaps reverting to 2021 since the minimum system requirements are lower?

Quick update. I reinstalled 2021, and it works. Unfortunately, it can’t read any of the plans I created in 2022, so it’s only a partial fix. After some digging around the Apple forums, it appears that graphics rendering is a known issue with OS 12.0 Monterey, and I need to wait until OS 12.1 is released.  I will monitor for that release and post here if that resolves the issue.

@jrharper09 I contacted support, and they got back to me with this message.  It solved the problem for me! Hopefully it does for you, too.

Some Macs with Intel graphics can experience issues with rendering 3D views if the Disable Target Render Aliasing setting is not checked. I would navigate to the Chief Architect menu > Preferences > Render I would double-check that the Disable Target Render Aliasing setting is checked. If the option was unchecked and you check the option, you will most likely need close and reopen any open camera views.