How To Raise Ceiling Height Without Raising Upstairs Floor Height

rv4life

Go to solution Solved by solver,

Hello,

I have Home Designer Pro 2022 and it's been awhile since i've used the product.  I'm trying to raise a ceiling height between the ceiling and OSB while keeping the upstairs floor the same height.  Is there a way to "close" the gap slightly?  I've attached a screenshot showing the "gap."

Thank you,

Shane

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 9.57.53 PM.png

4 minutes ago, solver said:

*** I see you said Pro 2022 ***

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Many questions have been asked and answered. The Home Designer website is a good place to start your search.

Here is a video about searching the forum: https://youtu.be/dDT6wbrrVRM

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Thank you for the reply and for the signature reminder.  I've searched for the problem but can't seem to find it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar issue in Home Designer Architectural 2022.  I'm trying to create a model of my house so I can plan some renovations, and the framing does not result in a floor structure height of 12 5/8".  Is it possible to change this dimension in Home Designer Architectural?