New features in 2022

jpfahl

Go to solution Solved by DavidJPotter,

"Framing end profiles" is listed as a new feature in 2022 but I can't find anything in the help that say how this is implemented.  Also, in new features "Framing Trim & Extend at 45" what does that mean?  If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

I searched in my HD Pro 2022 trial version, the Home Designer website and then called Home Designer Sales to find out (I know how it is done in Chief Premier but not in Pro,...yet). The person I spoke to said she did not know but referred the/your question to Tech Support. She said she would email me with an answer. When I know, I will share the answer here.

In Chief Premier for several versions now, there is an ability to add a "Molding Profile" to a "Rafter" so create the look you saw in the "What's New In Pro 2022" document on the Home designer Website". So far I have not found out how this is done in Pro, I WILL get back to you when I DO know, thank you for bringing this up.

DJP

• Solution

This is the email I received from Chief Architect Sales:

"Hello David,

Thank you for your call earlier today. Framing end profiles are a feature introduced for Chief Architect products and not Home Designer products. Our web team will be updating this soon on the Home Designer page. Thank you for alerting us to this.

If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a good day!"

DJP