File>Layout>Template feature appears to be missing in HD Suite 2022 (?)

lawrencelam2000

I'm a few days into HD Suite 2022, and have had some interesting experiences so far. Great program! But after working on a design and, looking ahead, I thought I'd try to create a titleblock layout from a template, as I'd seen in some of the tutorials already. After all, I will soon need to print my drawings in order to get approvals and permits.

But there doesn't seem to be a File>Layout>Template feature whatsoever, in the version that I purchased. All I can do is open a new or existing data file in which to draw; no "Layout", unfortunately.

If "Layout" exists in the version I purchased, how can I access it, if not under "File"?

Or if it doesn't exist, to what version must I upgrade in order to obtain this feature?

Thanks!

The thing about Suite is that is has no "Layout" feature like Home Designer Pro does. That is a separate file ( .layout ) you send views to, to arrange on that virtual paper. Using Suite You have to create your title block in plan view along your plan view structure and print that way. The video I posted above was done using Windows XP and old version 9 of Suite but is still mostly relevant to how it would be done in 2022.

DJP