Lost drawing

ropost

I went to move some lettering on a very elaborate CAD drawing, may have had shift key down. Entire drawing disappeared off the grid background. Hit undo 3X- nothing. Afraid to do more.

Home Designer Architectural 2014

I saw the 1 response, sounded less than definitive. Not sure how to safely check Auto Archive. I have years of work involved in this drawing. I see no other title beyond Home Designer Architectural 2014. This is my first need to solve a problem with the program.

Is it that when you  open your named plan file that it is blank or is the plan file  "lost" (you cannot find it)? If you can open it is the plan view blank? If so hit your "
F6" key to bring the structure back in view in plan view. Have you tried creating an over view camera to see it the plan file is actually blank?

You need to provide more exact data/description as to what you are seeing or not seeing please. The advice you obtained at Chief Talk might help, did you actually read the article? ( https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/article/KB-00099/accessing-your-archive-files.html )

DJP

Please share a copy of your plan here or with me so I can see what its size in Mb is and also so others can LOOK and evaluate. If the size in Mb is zero then most likely your plan is completely lost but if it shows a size of considerable Mb then there is hope you can repair and retrieve the plan file. If it is too large to attach here you can use Google Drive, One Drive or Dropbox to share a  copy with others.

DJP