Unwanted Elevated Foundation Sections

Browneye

Go to solution Solved by DavidJPotter,

I have two places in my foundation that are raised and can't seem to get rid of them.  I realize you may not be able to help without the plan itself but unfortunately, my plan is now too large to upload here.  If there is a way to reduce the size for uploading I'm all ears.

I've tried playing around with footings but only the lower part below the foundation raises and lowers.  I tried moving foundation walls but then I lose my room definition.

The walkway where they are raised is part of a porch that has a -3" floor.

Raise Slab Sections.JPG

Foundation Plan View.JPG

2 hours ago, Browneye said:

I realize you may not be able to help without the plan itself but unfortunately, my plan is now too large to upload here. 

This makes answers guesses always based only upon scanty evidence. I would redraw the foundation walls manually in the areas where you are having visual problems. Another solution is to delete the stem walls and replace with a polyline slab with footings. Polyline slabs are simpler and easier to control than foundation walls. how those foundation walls are aligned with the first floor is often a reason for such unwanted artifacts as well.

DJP

Thank you David.  I'll try your suggestions.  I'm not sure why but my plan file size is getting out of control.  I performed a simple modification and it went from 22MB to 44MB.  Seems the limit for uploading is 14MB.