Is There an Easy Way to Activate Camera Views When Opening a Plan

KennethEvans

When a plan is saved and reopened, the camera views that were open do not get reopened. At least in my experience. I have been opening them by locating them on the plan and using Open the View Associated with this Object icon or double clicking.  This is tedious, and overview cameras are often a long ways away from the plan. In addition, the cameras are small and hard to find and to click. It knows what cameras are included.

Is there a way to find this as a list that is easily clicked?

I suppose I could change the default camera size to make them easier to find, but this clutters up the plan, and it is still a tedious procedure.

Thanks.

I found I don't have to locate the camera in the plan.  It is enough to select anywhere on the line to the focal point and double-click or use the Open the View Associated with this Object icon. This is easy to do and is a reasonable solution to what was formerly an annoyance.

• 1 year later...

I came across the above post when I too was looking for a simple list of saved cameras -  instead of manually locating and opening cameras from the floor plan overview.  No one responded with the location of a list so I'm guessing one doesn't exist.  Also, I've tried to locte the "Open the View Associated with this Object" but can't seem to find the drop down menu or icon.  I'm using Home Designer Pro 2023 for Mac