WEIRD WALL

Chiefuserandrea

Andrea,

This software is great but never has been, nor will be "Perfect" in terms of always creating perfection. Straightening out Wall Polylines is just part of the job of using this software. I consider being able to directly manipulate wall polylines in an elevation camera view sufficient as a fix. "Easy", is the designation of a competent, experienced user which you will become as long as you persist in using it. I have been a user/teacher for 27  years so to me it all seems "easy" not to say that some of its shortcomings are not sometimes annoying, this is not one of them to me.

DJP

14 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

Andrea,

This software is great but never has been, nor will be "Perfect" in terms of always creating perfection. Straightening out Wall Polylines is just part of the job of using this software. I consider being able to directly manipulate wall polylines in an elevation camera view sufficient as a fix. "Easy", is the designation of a competent, experienced user which you will become as long as you persist in using it. I have been a user/teacher for 27  years so to me it all seems "easy" not to say that some of its shortcomings are not sometimes annoying, this is not one of them to me.

DJP

Thank you David,

Could you kindly advise me on how to straighten the wall polylines?  I have tried to manipulated the wall but of course this causes issues inside!

I absolutely love everything I have learnt thus far using the program, it seems sometimes I just get 'stuck' and its wonderful having some guidance from you in times like these!

Thanks again!