Can't create Pony/Split Wall on the Mac

MarnixGarner

Using Home Designer Suite 2021 on the Mac and I cannot find how to change the wall so it's a pony wall. I wish to create the bottom half as brickwork and the top half as wooden slats. I have looked at the help files and video files but they are out of date to an older version. The new version is setup differently and doesn't provide the same options as the help files.

There are lots of other Wall selection settings in the video tutorial and again these are not available in the software version I have.

I have tried creating the 'straight half wall' (which I assume is the default pony wall) but the properties box is completely different to the older version and does not provide the same settings - pic attached.

Screenshot of the old version of the pony wall settings as shown in the video tutorial is attached.

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 17.30.42.png

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 17.20.15.png

6 minutes ago, MarnixGarner said:

I cannot find how to change the wall so it's a pony wall

Suite does not have Pony Walls.

The videos almost always use Pro so they can show its features. Suite is quite limited in its features when compared to Pro.

Generally, searching Help for keywords, in this case pony, won't find anything, so you can assume it's a tool or feature you do not have.

Do you know if the next level up has this 'Pony Wall' feature, i.e 'Home Designer Architectural 2021'?

Wish that this lack of a feature would be clearly stated in the help files because I have been searching for hours thinking I must be doing something wrong!