Shed roof huge birdsmouth

Andy_C

Hi guys, hopefully a quick one, but I've scoured and scoured for the answer and can't find it. Probably missing something obvious.

Designing a shop, so the space is defined by exterior walls, and a central interior wall. The shed roof on the right hand side (see image) rafters are being cut into way too much, and the supporting interior wall just adjusts its height to keep that birds mouth enormous no matter what I do. Turning auto-birdsmouths off doesn't seem to help either. The inner wall is a High Shed wall, and outer wall is a knee wall. Interior ceilings all set to low, but rooms don't have ceiling. All rooms set to 'Roof above this room'. I just want the gable wall slope to reach the top of the central interior wall, and for rafters to sit on top... So the birds mouth would then be reasonable. Help please? :)

Screenshot 2021-04-03 at 10.08.40.png

Hey Eric,

How is the attached? As I say, I've tried editing the roof slope, heights etc, and it just moves the wall to retain the significant birds mouth. I just want that notch to be much smaller, and therefore the gable wall framing would also reach the height of that central wall.

Andy

Desired Birdsmouth.jpg