Terrain does not show in 3D

Clearwater

I am using Home Designer Pro 2021. I appreciate your advice and added it to my signature. As I am new to this program, I am using all of the resources and finding them to be very helpful. I have completed the house design and I am now working on the terrain, landscaping and outbuildings. However, I cannot seem to find the issue behind my terrain not being visible on any 3D camera views. I watched all of the terrain videos and camera-related videos. I also thought it may have to do with layers and camera view settings. I have been able to solve all other learning curve questions by using the resources in the knowledge base. This is the first question I am posting on the forum and I appreciate any guidance on where to look specifically for the solution. Thank you kindly.

Thank you. When I watched the terrain videos instructing how to build a sloped lot for a walk-out basement it tells you to turn off the auto-build terrain button first thing. My understanding is that to create the walk-out basement with a sloped lot allowing a walk-out basement that this feature cannot be turned on. 

Is having the auto build terrain feature turned off the cause of not viewing the terrain in the 3D camera views? This auto build terrain feature turned off must be an acceptable option or would we be instructed to turn it off in the walkout basement video? I am not sure how to build the slopped lot with walkout basement with it on. Thank you for your time and help, I appreciate it.