What is this called?

Vikki_WA

Simple Architectural appliques can be made using "soffits" (cabinet tools). either straight or sloped in groups. Such things can be searched for and downloaded as a ".skp" file from 3D Warehouse and then imported into your software. They are just adornments that are commonly crafted in the field by carpenters, some fancier type objects can be purchased pre-formed and then attached to a home.

DJP

Here in Australia we call them Facades. Architectural Facades. Some of the Facades have their own name but if you search for 3D architectural Facades hopefully you will find some. I constantly struggle with HD pro limitations on home decor. I am searching for facades myself if I find some that work I will let you know. Sketchup and HD soffits is very time consuming. Also laser cutters can cut timber, plastics and sometimes metals to the shape you want for your Facades so have a look at laser cutter sites.

It looks likes what would be part of a tudor-esque  (tudor) design, though I can't think of an easy way in HD to do the curved horizontal element, though I may have seen the Finial element somewhere in the library , likely in Millwork?

you could make the curve in Sketchup and import it or you might get lucky on 3D Warehouse.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/search.html?q=tudor&backendClass=entity