Wall tile not displayed on Material List

colemanmelissa

I am trying to get an accurate material list for a bathroom remodel I am designing. However, when I click 'calculate materials in this room' the shower wall tile does not appear on the material list. Is there a way to fix this so the square footage of tile that I drew in shows up on the material list? I have check all my preferences and setting and they seem to be correct so not sure why this material is missing. 

I 'broke' each wall around the shower thinking that it might help but no luck. If you right click on a shower wall and go to open object...materials... the picket tile is listed on the wall specification. However it just does compute over to a material list. Basically I am looking for square footage information for the tile. I'm pretty sure it used to compute and show up on the material list a some point, as I've been using this program for a few years and have never run into this issue. Though I recently updated to the 2020 version and maybe isn't included in the 2020 edition????

Master Bathroom v1.plan

Thank you for this suggestion! I would of never thought of it! However, in the material list, it still is not listing the square footage for the wall tile...just the amount of actual tiles needed. Client hasn't settled on a specific size so this number could fluctuate depending on what tile they actually select. Any additional thoughts to get the actual square footage for the shower walls into the material list?