Missing Home Style Templates HD Architectural 2014

TigerGirlDsM

I am missing several Home Style Templates.  I want to use Default, but the only available choices are American Casual, Arts & Crafts & Urban Chic/Contemporary.  I uninstalled & reinstalled the program in case I had lost or corrupted files, but they didn't restore the templates.  Any ideas?

Also, can I save a template in this version or is that just in Pro?

Thanks!!

Rebecca

If you are asking questions here R. it is a good idea to include you tilte and the Verison as many answers depend on it .... eg Suite 2015 , you can also ad it to your Profile in you signature as most users do.

I don't know your version so , am not sure what templates you should have but in your HD Data Folder in My Documents you should have a Folder called Templates and it should contain 50-100 items.  the default templates are called Profile.Plan (Us/Imperial)  and ProfileM.Plan if metric. If they are there then I would assume the File called Home Style Templates.dat is corrupt, so one with the same version could send you a copy or post it to the thread , otherwise you would need to open a support ticket via the Online Support  Link on the 1st page of the Forums near the bottom.

post-25-0-19352000-1422412327_thumb.jpg

Guess I missed it in the Title? but that's why we recommend you put it in your Signature :)

Sorry I don't have 2014 so I can't post them here for you, at least I don't know if they are compatible . you might try downloading the program from your digital locker again if you didn't do that on the reinstall.

Actually cant hurt to try I guess

Version 10 might work , 2015 might not with a warning about coming from a newer version.

Pro 10 File

Profile.plan

Pro 2015 File

Profile.plan