beauty salon/spa

jdremo

I'm trying to built a beauty salon suite or studio and I don't have any options of salon equipment's and furniture's, is there a catalog to select items from or that is not possible in the home designer pro 2021 I have?

I need to show my client how it will look and I have no way of doing that because I don't have a catalog

Example: pasting manicure station, pedicure chair/station, hair stylist station, shampoo sink/station (hope you catch my drift.

Please let me know if anyone can help me on this     

Frank 

Did you search the bonus catalogs? Go to Library>Get Additional Content Online and look there. Some will need to be purchased, yet there are quite a few catalogs to view and download. Maybe something there will work for you, or at least be representative of the fixtures you're looking for.

• 2 years later...

Hey there @jdremo, check out this bonus catalog that is available for download from the 3D Library.

Commercial Salon

There are a number of other catalogs that you might find useful to use in conjunction with this one, like:

Generally, you can see a preview of what is available in the catalog download when you click on the image, then follow the link in the description.

Best of luck on your projects!