Wall is both interior and exterior?

Colemr

Hello.  I spent hours trying to solve an issue, and was helping someone might offer me some advice.  When a wall is part interior (below the roof line) and part exterior (above the roof line), I cannot get it to properly show interior section.  Render shows exterior surface.  I created the attached simple plan as an example. The right side of the door shows the problem -- the exterior siding shows as the interior surface. Over the door and on the left side of the door, I placed a thin wall to "hide" the siding.    This is the only thing I could find to at least cover the problem -- not really fix it.  Is there a better solution with Architectural 2021?  I would greatly appreciate help in solving this issue.  Thanks!

Simple Test.plan

Thanks for the signature and test plan.

With Architectural, your best option is a Custom Backsplash. Make it 1/2" (or whatever thickness you are using) drywall, set to Cut Finish Layers. Draw it to cover the exposed siding. It will automatically cut around the door.

Thank you for your quick reply.  I wish I had asked before spending 20+ hours trying to solve. :(  Every other issue I had I was ultimately able to solve by investigation until I learned what I was doing wrong.  I assumed the same was true with this issue.  One last question .... can I fix this with Pro?   Thanks again!