Exterior wall on gable roof

ASDofIndiana

I have a first story bump out at the rear of my plan that will have a cathedral ceiling to it. My second story has an area that is open to below and does not cover the first story bump out. I cannot get my second story exterior wall framing to sit atop the first story cathedral roof framing. The second story exterior wall framing always projects through the cathedral ceiling plane below.

Rear gable wall issue.pdf

Yes, thank you.

I am using Home Designer Pro 2020.

I am still a beginner with this program and do not know how to post an image directly, my apologies. Help would be greatly appreciated.

As I use the program I am constantly referencing the on-line Content for Home Designer Pro and did not find anything relating to this specific topic.

I think I've finally addressed everything.

I have a first story bump out at the rear of my plan that will have a cathedral ceiling to it. My second story has an area that is open to below and does not cover the first story bump out. I cannot get my second story exterior wall framing to sit atop the first story cathedral roof framing. The second story exterior wall framing always projects through the cathedral ceiling plane below. Please see lower portion second story wall protruding into first story ceiling plane.

Rear gable issue.JPG