Is there a bicycle somewhere?

WeebleSue

Go to solution Solved by WeebleSue,

with the library open if you right click on the bicycle in the library tree you should get the option to export it , export/save to your desktop, then attach the file to your post just like you do pics.

Library items seem to come and go year by year , you probably have People too , they are no longer included either but there is a thread here on 3D People that I and David  have posted files too.

I seem to recall reading a previous forum post about the same subject, and a staff moderator replied that all previous library items were included in newer product versions ( plus new items added).

Guess NOT.

P.S. The library bicycle is decent looking, but somebody forgot to add the pedal 'arms' !!

Not at all Jo, there are no people in newer versions and I looked at the Library Kristine mentioned last night now I have access to HD10 again and there are all sorts in there like a plane , a helicopter, other Rec.Vehicles ,Playing fields,Sports Equip. and Toys etc, which you have no doubt being on V10 , though I am not sure when New titles lost what. Perhaps we should start a new thread for Library Items only?

Rec. vehicles including the bike Rec.Vehicles_V10.calibz

Aircraft Aircraft_V10.calibz

• Upvote 1

At least in Pro 10 they are all in the basic Pro Content Library ( unless I imported then from HDA9?).

there were only ever 8 bonus Libraries for 10. and 34 Manufacturer's Lib.

I agree about the Libraries but they only usually go back 3 versions for library files on the website  when 2016 comes out in June/July I suspect the 2012 files will disappear same as 10 's did last June , so I'm glad I backed them up. Its a ggod idea to export the Libraries and save them / back them up to DVD so you can install them again if for example you have a HD crash , a fire , or burglary etc as HD won't provide those files anymore. 

Mick.

Thx Kat. I don't have 2015 but I checked the website for a bicycle/bike before I answered originally and found nothing , I guess the Website is structured the same way as your 2015 Library , which as you mentioned is totally reorganised now though I don't know if it includes ALL old libraries

• Solution

I thought I had downloaded all of the Bonus free libraries, but I had indeed missed "Vehicles." I would have thought the bike would have been in the Recreation items, but it was in Vehicles. 

Thank you for all the replies and the great suggestions on how we can use objects that we don't find in the libraries. Maybe someone will add different types of bicycles! :)