Window Labels

hudder

Hi...

I am using Home Designer Pro 2015.  Window labels are in the format 6050TC for a 6'0" x 5'0" triple casement window.  Does anyone know how I can change the label to be in inches as opposed to feet and inches, so instead of 6050TC, I would be showing 7260TC?

Thanks

Turn off Auto label and specify your own on the windows label tab should work , you can make it anything you want, though the feet inches method is the industry standard.

you might be able to do it using text styles options somewhere but I haven't dug that deep....

M

Turn off Auto label and specify your own on the windows label tab should work , you can make it anything you want, though the feet inches method is the industry standard.

you might be able to do it using text styles options somewhere but I haven't dug that deep....

M

did you look into text styles in Plan Defaults, ? not sure if possible or not there but in Plan Default>Windows>Label you have global Plan options too, but no idea on auto size labelling I don't have access to Pro to look into it for you today....