Thank you for the question.  We do not have a release month or a list of new features yet for Home Designer 2022.  It is still in the development and testing phase.  Home Designer 2022 is scheduled to release in the first half of 2021.  Note that we have a 30 day Current Version Guarantee.  If you purchase a new license or upgrade and we release a new version within 30 days, we can help you get the most current version.

Feel free to contact sales with any questions at 208-292-3400.

Kind regards,

Derek Pedersen

Chief Architect Software

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi Derek,

Are you able to provide an update on the target release date for HD Architectural 2022?  

With 73 days left in 21H1, I have reservations about purchasing HD 2021 today and then having to pay for HD 2022 if it is released soon after May 18.

Best regards,

TheHighSierra

On 4/18/2021 at 5:43 PM, TheHighSierra said:

Hi Derek,

Are you able to provide an update on the target release date for HD Architectural 2022?  

With 73 days left in 21H1, I have reservations about purchasing HD 2021 today and then having to pay for HD 2022 if it is released soon after May 18.

Best regards,

TheHighSierra

I second TheHIghSierra's concern. Given that HD'22 is scheduled later than previous annual updates (totally understandably of course due to the year that was 2020), would it be possible for your company to meet your existing customers half way and extend the current version guarantee to 90 days? Then we could upgrade now and have the confidence to get the '22 update even if your delivery slips a little past H1. I'm eager to give you all some more $$$ but am holding out waiting for the new version. I'm sure i'm not the only one.