2D Overall Site Plan

Tripyrenees

I am trying to find the view which show a final overall view of the site including house, terrain, trees, plants etc on a 2D plan.

Basically so i can show the dimensions of the house in relation to the plot boundary, roads etc.

At the moment I can only view the 1st Floor which shows terrain info plus foundations and 2nd Floor is blank other than the floor plan.  

Thanks

Ian

I want to show everything, so terrain, elevation lines, boundaries, roof, separate garage etc.  Here is the 3D view from above but I would like it as a 2D plan so I can show position dimensions, add labels, extra info like materials, colours for the planners etc.

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 12.35.32.png

54 minutes ago, solver said:

Do you not understand Reference Display. You use it to show things on other floors, like a 2nd floor roof on the 1st floor plan.

Yes but it does not give a good enough impression for the drawings - I used the reference display to trace on a CAD roof for the plan drawing, I will add dimensions etc later.  

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 19.25.53.png

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 19.25.38.png

On 1/18/2021 at 8:02 AM, Tripyrenees said:

so i can show the dimensions of the house in relation to the plot boundary, roads etc.

Simply use the CAD tools and trace of what you need of the reference level, on the plot (land lot) level that you want to show, be it

a floor layout or roof level; add dimension and notations, north/south  point ;

All the tools are there for simple 2D drafting;.

That's what  I have done in the past.

• Like 1