Drawing Sheet Size

Mijo1069

Hello. Yes, I'm referencing Home designer Pro 21. It won't allow me to import onto a drawing sheet no bigger than what it appears to be a default of  22" x 17."  I can only import those images by reducing to 1/8" and only if the plan fits those parameters. Thank you.

41 minutes ago, Mijo1069 said:

It won't allow me to import onto a drawing sheet no bigger than what it appears to be a default of  22" x 17." 

IT is a mechanical tool, IT doesn't do or keep YOU from doing anything, unless it contains pre-programmed limitations. You, currently are the only sources of any limitations.

DJP

Yes, Sir, I agree with you, and even a dummy after repeatedly watching the same videos something will be retained. Last watched, among many, Layout set ups on Designer Pro 19. I am at Pro 21. I tried something different than video and got the largest sheet, but haven't been able to duplicate. There are about 4 steps involved but keeps reverting back to 17x22. Its important since I need to fit a lot 132.50 ft long.  Thank you for trying thought. Hopefully I can manage with this $500+ program.

Edited by Mijo1069
typo