Editing interior wall height

Bigd38

I know there  is most likely a simple answer.  I have ben trying for 4 hours to determine how I can build

a 10" high interior wall.  There are only 3 walls involved so I do not want to change the defaults.  I don't even want to create a new wall.  I just want to edit these walls.

Be kind to this Newbe

Thanks in  Advance

if the 3 walls don't make a room , you can not set the ceiling height which controls the wall heights ( and lets you have a roof too)

Rooms are very important in this software , so even if you are only doing a Bathroom remodel for eg.  , build 4 outer exterior walls and build your bathroom inside them.

M.

Mick is correct in that three walls does not a room make (no room specification dialog = no control over ceiling height) 

But Robyn is also correct in that when you post questions you need to state what software you are using and ideally a copy of your plan or at least an image capture or sketch so we know, exactly what you are talking about.

DJP

That's correct Eric ...A circle Room must be made up of 2 arcs ,as one arc only does 359° +/-  though I read on Chieftalk you can get it sometimes by dragging the start over the end 4 times but I have not tried it or know why it works....something Yusef_33 came up with.

edit rereading you post Eric I am not sure if you were asking a question or stating a fact :)  but hope the above helps someone....