Custom Kitchen Hood

camley88

I am trying to create a custom kitchen hood similar in design to the one below.  I don't need it to be curved; it can be flat.  I've seen videos on how to do this in X12 but I am using Pro 2021.  I've tried using soffits but can't get the top part to slope.  Any suggestions on where  I can get some help?

Thanks

image.png.7f14f5c9756f8a39bb19a23c73cb2955.png

11 hours ago, solver said:

Have you checked the bonus catalogs and 3D Warehouse?

This is 3 roof planes.

ht1.thumb.png.0d7ab945975cf2ae141422ee007e5e18.png

I did check the bonus catalogs and I'm not seeing anything there.  I found something similar in 3D Warehouse but it is for SketchUp.  Never used 3D Warehouse before so is there a conversion process to bring things into HD Pro?

I'll play with roof planes today to see if I can figure that out.   Thanks for tip.

1 hour ago, Rookie65 said:

Or you can go to Library>Fixtures and Appliances>Stanisci Design and download that catalog for free. There may be a range hood there that suits what you are looking for.

Don't know how I missed this!  Thanks Rookie65

• 2 years later...
On 1/4/2021 at 11:31 AM, Rookie65 said:

Or you can go to Library>Fixtures and Appliances>Stanisci Design and download that catalog for free. There may be a range hood there that suits what you are looking for.

Has this catalog been removed?  I cannot locate it in the app or the online catalogs.  Maybe I'm blind

• 3 months later...