Material not displaying correctly

Jay_Aika

Hi room.

Dose anyone knows why my materials are now displaying as they should? in the 3D view?

For example my marble countertop does not display the full color the countertop that I'm selecting. What I'm selecting is white marble with dark veins, but in 3D view it shows it totally different it shows it like a pinkish color and no veins of any kind. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm using Home Designers Pro 2021

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue.  I was having the issue with the 2020 version, upgraded to 2021 and am still having the issue.  Black granite countertops are showing up as a mosaic of pink, white, green and black.  A Navy metal roof and some other features have similar issues.  See attached.  Cabinets are supposed to walnut.  Would really appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Colors Messed Up.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like a problem with your video card drivers.  Maybe the drivers were updated recently?  You might need to go back to an older version.

At any rate see if this tech article helps:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00106/troubleshooting-3d-camera-view-display-problems-in-chief-architect.html

If not, then you might want to contact tech support during normal business hours.