Pole barn blocking and framing

ricatic

i am building a demo model of a pole barn for a potential client. I need to provide diagonal x blocking between the first two poles adjacent to each corner from slab level at the corner and top of the poles. I show a kludged cad box filled orange and a CAD line showing the desired path in the cross section view. I have searched both the Help and Knowledge Base to no avail...Help would be much appreciated.

As an aside, if I can close the deal, I will be upgrading to CA X12. I have been working on the project in the trial version and realize it is a better product.

Regards

Rick

Demo Barn-Rod.plan

Thanks...

DJP...I looked at that KB before I posted...I do not see any advice within regarding angled wall braces...

Eric...I am aware of using a backsplash for a workaround but was hoping for a framing solution..

Is there a way to draw framing members at a "Z" axis angle?...or a way to rotate the framing in "Z" axis

Regards

Rick

18 minutes ago, ricatic said:

I have been unable to select the framing member and have it have a rotation handle on Z axis...it will rotate on x or y axis

A picture of what you want, or a verbal description always helps.

I'll make a guess. 

What would happen if you select a framing member, lets say a 2x4 from a wall, open it and change it into a 4x2.

Does that make sense? 

18 minutes ago, ricatic said:

I have not been able to use a framing tool that will rotate around the axis

On 12/21/2020 at 12:45 PM, solver said:

What would happen if you select a framing member, lets say a 2x4 from a wall, open it and change it into a 4x2.