Cut in wall stops mouldings, changing slab to balcony

sfo1ckh

David,

That would not explain why every other wall shows up and only the wall at the balcony does not, which makes me think that something with that wall is not right.  The fact that you mentioned the 108" finished ceiling height, did make me realize, that I really wanted 120" finished on the 2nd floor, so I changed the entire 2nd floor to 120" with the and all of the mouldings too, but it did not make the moulding show on that wall?  When I lowered the moulding to say 118", it would lower the other two walls for that room, but still did not show the moulding on the balcony wall?  Not sure how you were able to get it to show?  What you did, did not work for me?

I forgot to mention that when I get the camera view into the studs, I can see the other mouldings, but that moulding is just a few feet long and stops as the picture shows (attached), so I still do not know how what you did worked as there is no moulding there no matter what the moulding height is?  I also checked to see if I had a hidden wall or something in the way of it building, but could not find anything.  Dumbfounded....

missing moulding1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...