How to turn off Auto Blind Corner Cabinet?

DB4570

I have been happily using Home Designer Interiors 2019 for a year or two for kitchen layouts. I have figured out a lot of little work-arounds, but am stumped as far as how to not have it automatically create a blind corner cabinet when I move 2 cabinets close to each other in a corner. This is something I need to do, now and then. I thought I saw that this feature could be turned off. Is there a way to manually manage corner cabinets?

Thanks,

David

using Home Designer Interiors 2019

Thanks, Eric. I updated my signature. From reading here on the forum, I knew that was important, but hadn't figured out how to do it exactly. 

I have searched for hours to try to find out how to over-ride this, with no success. 

What got me thinking it was possible was a reply form you, in fact, to someone with a different question. You said, "Uncheck Create Automatic Blind Corner Cabinets if using the 2 cabinet method."

I also just started trying Home Designer Architectural 2021 hoping it would help me with another, unrelated situation (regarding roofs). I don't see anywhere to turn it off there, either.

In what versions of the software are we able to turn this feature off? Any other work-arounds you could suggest?

Best,

David