Plinth Blocks

447Debbie

David,

I wonder if that's because I didn't zip the materials.  I have it right here.  When clicking on it I get two different icons depending on where I am on the plan. One of the icons just changes the color of the trim that is there, and the icon that looks like the profile of a baseboard, does nothing.
image.thumb.png.ff21edda2e69b7427707fb5f60c75e0c.png

The assigned material has NOTHING to do with whether or not a plinth block is visible in plan view. In this software such visible objects in camera views are symbols that are designed to be visible in camera views but in Plan View what you are seeing is 2D CAD blocks that represent those symbols only in Plan View. All symbols in this software are thus programmed and constructed (2D CAD blocks for plan views and 3D symbols for camera views). Plinth Blocks are symbols that are manually added where you need them and they show in plan view and camera views ONLY if their layer is checked ON in plan and camera views. If their layer is off in plan view then they will NOT be visible and if checked on in camera views only then will they be visible in camera views.

DJP

I just turned them on in both, unless there is something else that needs to be done.  I still don't see plinth blocks in camera view.  Tried it on the exterior door going out to balcony.  Options, plinth blocks checked.  Also tried dragging the plinth block from library browser and pasting it.  Nothing.
image.thumb.png.0d4d758e1f6d08e507ee44fba3b397e0.pngimage.thumb.png.bc0d6bb29885060a37d3c966e3e0d8a4.png