How do I convert a room with a slab floor to a foundation?

Jamie_KMG-365

I designed an enclosed patio all along the south side of my Casita and drew it originally as a slab floor thinking that I'd put radiant floor heating in it, but now want to make it part of the foundation of the rest of the house.  I can change/remove the foundation on the rest of the house, but I can't find any options to change the 10'x35' slab floor to a foundation to match the rest of the house (either in the manual or the "open object" dialog).  I'm trying to keep it all on one level, and I really don't want to have to redraw the whole manual roof lines, parapets, railings, etc.
Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 11.21.05.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 11.19.50.jpg

That worked, thanks!  I was fearing it would delete the room as well.
However, it still shows as having a concrete floor, for some reason  I've tried messing with the defaults, but can't get this porch/covered patio to have the same floor as the rest of the ground floor rooms.  It still has a 4" concrete floor that I can't seem to get rid of.  Is it because it is not being included in "habitable space"?  :-/

You haven't made it really clear how you want the patio to be built.

If you want it to be like the rest of the house, then it will have a framed wood floor structure of 12.6" height.

Most patios/porches are built on a slab, which is the way your patio is currently built.

So which is it?   
I am guessing that you want a finished floor on top of the concrete, and stem walls below the slab, that match the stem walls of the rest of the house?

Thanks, solver (and Jo_Ann).  Don't know what I did wrong the first time (I'm guessing it had something to do with rebuilding the foundation or not having auto on), but I went into the defaults rebuilt the whole foundation to the defaults, and now it's great!