Garage Door

Fredo649

I am doing a large garage that has an Over head Garage Door 20' wide by 12' high . How do I change the number of panels on the door from 4 panels to 6 in height . I can't seem to find how to do that. 4 Panels Just don't look proper and a 12' high door would have 6 panels not 4.

Thanks. 

Doors a basically symbols and are rather fixed except relative to their dimensions. You cannot change a symbol in this software other than its dimensions and location. In order to do was you wish you must find a door symbol that looks as close as possible to your actual intended door. In terms of construction plans, they are a conceptual guide to other building professionals as to the desires and intended outcome of a project. Commonly one specifies or goes and buys such things as doors, windows, fixtures, appliances, light fixtures and then makes them available to contractors/sub-contractors to install them. Therefore it is not necessary to make the plans a perfect duplicate down to nine decimals of the plans to actual project. The sizes and locations are important in terms of the plans, the exact type or appearance is not. Anyone strives to make perfect, I am just saying that the plans do not dictate in detail a project, rather the client paying for it does.

DJP