Custom Backsplash Tool Bar

RollieBoy

Hi everyone, I am very new in Home Designer Pro 2021. I am placing some cabinets in my kitchen design and wanted to put a customized Backsplash, however my Custom Backsplash Tool bar is Greyed out and not  active. I read some help notes and follow the instructions, but it did not fixed the problem. What I noticed is when I click the customise Tool bar I can see the Custom Backsplash Tool bar getting activated, but I cannot used it because the Tool Bar configuration Menu is Open. When I close the Toolbar Configuration Menu, the Custom Backsplash Tool goes Grey again and stay not activated. Any help from you Guys will be very much appreciated.

Hi Barthmv, Thanks for your help. As I said I am only new to this software (less than a month) and still learning. I am actually trying to open it in plan view. I just realised it is a vertical direction and needs to be on the wall going up or down. As I read your reply I open the Home Designer Pro and check the Customised Backsplash and it is activated. Again, thank you so much for your help.