Weird Lighting/Shadowing Artifacts?

CnS-Contracting

Hello all,

I've been working occasionally with Home Designer Pro for a while now (11 months), and I've noticed that the program quite often renders these weird lighting artifacts.
I was wondering if anyone could shed some knowledge as to why this happens and what can be done about it (if anything). The lights in the image are point-lights, but I've tried every type and each leave a different kind of artifact.

Here's the image:

https://static.squarespace.com/static/51498d34e4b0896b36322d44/t/54af0678e4b0faefee4925a1/1420756605674/bug.jpg

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am guess you are talking about the light coloured streaks by the desk and window , I also see white vertical lines at the end by the Lambo. pic are they supposed to be there? 

I think you should send the plan to TS so they can look at it , I haven't seen this issue but I don't have the latest version of Pro either.

if you get an answer please update this thread so we all know the possible issues and the fix.

you can post pics here directly on the forum using the More Reply Options button and the attach area.