Split level dimension issues

sgdyche

I've been searching the FAQs and KB information for the answers to my issues, but can't seem to find them. I'm new to CA HAS and think my house floor plan may be a tough one to do for a newbie. However, I'll attempt to make my question as concise and on point as possible.

I'm using Home Architect Suite 2021, Build 22.3.0.55x64. I'm not having hardware issues, so I don't think my computer information is relevant. If I need to add it, please let me know.

I've included the file I'm working on.

The issue I'm having: I can get my first floor built quite easily. It's the 2nd floor I'm having issues with. I can get the stairs to work for the landing coming up from the lower floor, but I can't get the stairs to work for the upper floor. On top of that, my upper walls won't connect to the lower walls. The upper floor is rendered through the door, which is a side effect of the walls not connecting I'm assuming. I know I'm missing something, but I can't figure it out after 10 days of working to find the answer. If there's more information needed, please let me know and I'll provide the answers as best I can. Thank you.

exterior_1.jpg

Split level practice.plan