Printing Elevations to Scale

Tripyrenees

Please please please tell me you can print an Elevation to the applied scale in print setup.

I have just gone to print at 1/100 and it just prints an Image which is whatever the size you have on the screen.

There must be an option for this.

OK - Elevation you can do it but when rendered as a technical illustration you can't.

Seems daft to me as I need to print out a technical elevation with dimensions (that I have to draw on my self using CAD lines and Text).

Thanks for the video - it cleared up this one.

Ian

3 minutes ago, Tripyrenees said:

Seems daft to me as I need to print out a technical elevation with dimensions (that I have to draw on my self using CAD lines and Text).

Why a Technical Illustration? You said technical elevation -- guessing you intended technical illustration.

The technical illustration looks more like a traditional elevation drawing than the standard elevation - I assumed it was just a different rendering and the drawing stayed the same, but it seems it converts to an image which is unusable.

I have sorted it now by exporting to another program to give the finishing touches for submission to the planning office.  Just a shame it can't all be done in Home Designer Architect.

2 hours ago, Tripyrenees said:

The technical illustration looks more like a traditional elevation drawing than the standard elevation

Vector View is normally used for elevations. You can turn the color off and probably make other changes too.