HOUSE SF

floridauk

Sometimes when i move a wall to increase or decrease the room size. the total square footage that displays at the bottom of the floor plan just disappears.....i have been creating a new plan and copying the original one over but it would be a lot easier of i could bring the sf display back....can anyone tell me why it disappears when i move a wall and how to re-display it?  thanks

If it's completely gone because you deleted it, you can make it reappear by running a plan check (you can just cancel the check after starting the process).

I had HD interiors 2015 and used it until this year.  In that older version, the label will also be moved whenever the house is changed.  It's always placed below the lowest part of the house in the center.  If you have done what I used to do and marked off the lot and driveway and sidewalks with room dividers, those might be counting as rooms and the label will be moved all the way below those as well.

• 2 weeks later...

i did know that but no, walls all closed, everything the same....i will just keep re-pasting them in a new plan....it is still happening and i still am lost in space as to why but life istoo short to fret!!!  thanks, everyone