Attic walls won't frame or partially frame / Framing through windows

DanatCV

I have some attic walls that either won't frame, partially frame, or end up being balloon framed.  Also, I have some framing going through windows. I tried to attach the plan file, but it exceeds the 25 Mb max.  I'll try to post it separately.

Suggestions?

Attic Wall Framing.jpg

Framing Plan.jpg

26 minutes ago, DanatCV said:

The plan file is 30 Mbs so I can't attach it.

Copy it and delete everything but walls.

28 minutes ago, DanatCV said:

I have some attic walls that either won't frame, partially frame, or end up being balloon framed.  Also, I have some framing going through windows.

Start by deleting all framing (Edit>Delete Objects).

Turn on auto framing for walls, floors, roof etc.

Eric, I cannot thank you enough for all the time and expert advice you gave me!!!  A few comments... The version of the house plan file I sent you was, by your request, stripped down to just the essentials.  Looking back, I should have zipped the full plan as it zipped down small enough to post.  As I wear all three hats (developer, architect & builder), I try to utilize Home Designer to its max and therefore do want to use the framing component, although I am finding a few limitations as well as a few bugs.  But all-in-all, this software is the best I have found - especially for the price.  So again, many thanks!!! You are a gentleman and a scholar!!!!