Templates for Title Block

SignatureDB

I would like to have a template for a project Title Block that I could add to each page of a drawing set in a portfolio. I'm planning to upgrade to HD Pro to make it easier to create a project portfolio of drawings. Each sheet needs to be consistent in size, style, and content for identification: (Project Name, Sheet name/Number, Scale, and several other pieces of constant data.) A project portfolio might consist of  a Title Sheet/Index, General Conditions, Ssite Plan, Foundation, Floor plans (1 sheet per), MEP sheets,  There's not even a reasonable way that I've found to draw a border around a drawing sheet, as HD can't seem to draw anything but hairlines. My only recourse seems to be to create a heavy line in Visio and import it into HD as a symbol. Very frustrating!

Don

I guess that means that Architectural not only can't do it easily/well, but that no one else has found a workable solution without the upgrade.

I will probably have to get the Pro Trial before I was ready for it. I just find it hard to believe that something so basic is totally missing from something that is so good in other ways.

Thanks for commenting, anyway.

Don

I use HDPro2021....and have created title blocks for project layouts....the CAD tools work well for this as you would expect, I guess. In your version - Architectural ?, if there is a design title block you want to build, why not try creating the title block in plan and sending it to you layout and use it that way? The layout template has its own title block in the HDPro version. Or further, can you bring it into your plan as an external jpg, or other image. Possibly There may be other options for this available to you....it's not a title block maker it's a BIM program, and some I thought. Well Pro is I can say for my work. Cheers.