Display threshold/sill for interior door

FlightDeck

Hi all, hope everyone is well.

In HDA16 I'm trying to turn on the display of a threshold/sill for an interior door (for transitions between flooring types in adjacent rooms). The door specifications under Casing has "Use Sill/Threshold" checked (was on by default), and under Framing the "Sill Thickness" is default (1.5") and the "Double Sill" is default (unchecked). I've tried various combinations of these settings on an interior door and I'm unable to make a threshold/sill appear.

Exterior doors happily show a threshold / sill of course (in the same material as the exterior trim), and have the exact same sill settings in the door specifications as the interior doors. Is HDA16 hard-coded with no possibility to show a threshold sill in an interior door?

Thanks and regards,

KDJ

Thanks Eric! I just came back here to post that I found that exact option by accident while working on something else!  :D Apparently the interior sill is hidden below the finished floor, so changing the "Height above floor" from 0 to 1" makes the threshold magically appear.  (And reduce the door height the same amount if needed to keep the frame unchanged.)

Cheers,

KDJ