Built-In Refrigerator

XxAmandaxX

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. Every time I try to search for this topic I can't ever find anything about it.

How do we get the built-in refrigerators to place inside the cabinet? I can't ever get it to work. If I recall correctly, when I used Home Designer Suite 2018 I was able to get them to place, but since I've been using Home Designer Pro 2020 I can't ever place them.

1 hour ago, solver said:

Create an open front cabinet, insert the refrigerator manually.

ht1.thumb.png.f50a9566b23cba94a1a5feefdc9067e3.png

Yes, this is what I did end up doing. I really thought in Home Designer Suite I just had to click on the cabinet and it placed it inside, am I wrong?

Either way, thank you so much for taking the time to reply and help me out!

Keep in mind that you have to use a full height cabinet and it has to bigger than the refrigerator.

Be aware of the two types, the Built in and the stand alone, Built in will place in the cabinet, stand alone will not.

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2020 at 1:02 AM, solver said:

Create an open front cabinet, insert the refrigerator manually.

ht1.thumb.png.f50a9566b23cba94a1a5feefdc9067e3.png

Hi Eric - how did you get rid of the bottom? I can remove the kick, but still have a bottom panel on my otherwise open cabinet.

3 minutes ago, solver said:

Select it and delete it.

Hi Eric - thanks, but I have no idea where/how to select parts of cabinets in a way that lets me delete them; when the object is open, I only see an option to select a face item.

3 hours ago, solver said:

Click the part in the 3D display on the right.

Or in the list of items.

That's what I thought - but I'm unable to select from either. Here's what I'm seeing. Is this maybe not available in HD Pro?

cabinet-select.png

Thanks - lunch... lol.

...wow, that is not easy. It works in a few other combinations (I think) but there isn't a clear reason for why it works. Per your comment - this feature could definitely use some attention. FWIW in one method I couldn't click the face of the bottom "separation" - only via the list.