How to get rid of old CAD Lines

afgrove

I have looked and looked in available resources for an answer but all I can find is how to create a CAD Line. I'm working on the final drawings that I will be sending to my General Contractor and I realized there is what I believe to be a stray CAD Line on the first floor plan that serves no purpose and is a little distracting. I have tried selecting it but I cannot. I have tried selecting things at that same point and used the TAB key to no avail. I do have an earlier iteration that does not have this line but I have done a great deal of work between that version of the plans and this final one. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Anne

Using Home Designer Pro 2021

5 minutes ago, afgrove said:

I have tried selecting it but I cannot.

Then it's probably not a CAD line, but something generated by the program.

Post a screen capture showing the line and the plan file (close Pro first) for the best answer.

Eric,

Thank you so very much. I should have seen that camera. This has been driving me nuts for days. I have already added a winder at the bottom of the stairs. I will consider moving the door and adding a landing and another stair but my contractor didn't think we should have another door coming into the living room. I'll run your suggestion by him.

Thanks again,

Anne