outdoor kitchen design CMU or brick

All_Star

I am a contractor trying to a design outdoor kitchen using concrete block or brick structure with stucco finish or  possibly stone with concrete count tops and stainless cabinet door fronts I am using architectural 2021 any help with be appreciated 

basically 34 1/2 in wall with a few partition counter top and appliances placed 

I can do  with cabinet build and possibly modify  fronts, shelves toe kick etc and apply exterior finish 

thanks

I would like to build out of concrete block, however do not find any info on videos or forum

The build tool does not have masonry in the drop down, it has everything but masonry

any suggestion would be appreciated 

thank you 

A concrete block texture may be applied to many surfaces. 

You could draw walls -- use the 8" CMU wall type for example, use slabs, soffits, custom countertops etc to assemble from parts, applying textures like block to the parts that need them.

It really depends on what you want to accomplish. A 3D representation, something you could dimension and use the plan to build from etc.

Solver you have done me good!!, knowledge base had  info category brick,  had info on wall tool, half wall and I can figure it out from here 

also address 8" cmu construction 

you earned your handle 

thanks Scott 

San Antonio TX