Garage door upper corners at 45 degrees

TomDesign

Maybe I don't know what to search for, but how do I make a garage door that has the top two corners clipped at a 45 deg angle so the trim molding looks good? The garage door normally is installed slightly behind the wall and the actual opening has 45 deg corners, the door behind is actually a rectangle.

Perfect! Way easier than I was trying to make it. I'm also trying to do something similar to the end/size of a carport (just a roof supported on columns) but there is not a door or a formal opening. Any ideas? I've tried using soffits, but there may be a better way... 

I'm also trying to make a tapered apron in front of the garage door. Is there a way to angle the depth of a slab? Or do I need to make a geometric shape of some kind?See attached file. Or should I ask these questions each in a separate topic?

Shed2.zip

8 minutes ago, TomDesign said:

I'm also trying to do something similar to the end/size of a carport (just a roof supported on columns)

Search my YouTube channel for backsplash.

8 minutes ago, TomDesign said:

I'm also trying to make a tapered apron in front of the garage door. Is there a way to angle the depth of a slab?

Wedge Shape from the library. No way to use a slab.

• 3 years later...
On 5/26/2020 at 3:17 PM, Rookie65 said:

Go to default>door>garage door>arch>dog ear arch-then set the height of the angle you want

Thanks So Much for the hint,  could you be more specific?  default> Located where?  Catalogs etc?  I've spent a lot of time trying to locate it..

Sounds Far Out!! Just need a little clarity.  Thanks A Million!!