Roof Help...Please!

NIVLUM

Hi all, 

I'm really struggling to get my roof to look the way I want. For some reason, Home Designer keeps splitting my roof into what appears to be two separate roofs (see attached). I've spent 3 days attempting to reconfigure my roof planes or alter walls. Nothing seems to work.  For reference, I'm fairly new to the software and this is the first house I'm designing on here. Also, the house is somewhat large (50'x80 with garages) and I'm betting that has something to do with the issue. For the build itself, I will be leveraging omnipitch trusses over the upstairs living area (left side of picture 2),  sloping flats for the main house portion (cathedral), and  a series of connecting trusses for the remainder of the house. My local truss dealer assures me they can deliver and that this should be doable. 

Thanks

1.png

2.png

My first guess is the window placement below the two intersecting walls. I can't tell from the angle but it might have some bearing on the issue. It looks as though it might be above the top plate of the wall. Just a guess but as Eric said the Manual Roof Plane might work too.