Microsoft Surface Pro

Ginger

• 1 year later...

Guys is anyone running HD Architect with a Microsoft Surface Pro ?

I have borrowed a friend's device and am trialing this weekend.  It is a MS Surface Pro 4 model, I7 processor, 8 G RAM, 64 bit processor.  I've temporarily installed CA v17 for a test drive.  Overall, it's running well.  The surface introduces the pen as a new pointing device.  That works with CA.  Surface also has a touch pad for regular mouse actions.  The only issue that I've detected is that, while the touchpad mouse will work with the commands on the CA ribbon, it disappears when I move it to the drawing area.  I changed the color of the mouse and other attributes to see if there was any change; simply, no.  I connected an external mouse.  Same result.  I have not checked the knowledgebase or done any internet searches to see anyone else has had the same issue.  The workaround is to utilize a combination of the pen and the touchpad. 

Would be curious is anyone else is having any issues. 

Thanks.

I​

• 2 weeks later...

Stefzman - This thread was originally started back in May of 2014, the original question was answered.

A lot has changed since then, and your formatting makes it look like you're just quoting Ginger, rather than asked a new question of your own.

You'll probably have better results starting a new thread.

:)