Re-sizing Architectural Blocks

SignatureDB

HD Architectural 2021:  Is there a way to re-size an architectural block without exploding into components and re-sizing each one?  I'd like to use a fireplace from a library, but can only move the block. I need to modify the width and occasionally the height.

Thx.

Architectural Blocks are a group of symbols that have been "Blocked" into an Architectural Block for convenience of control. Such blocks cannot be resized but one can unblock the group and then resize individual symbols that made up the block one at a time.

DJP 

Architectural blocks can not be resized as a whole,  but individual components can be modified without exploding the "block".   

Place your curser over the piece you want to modify, then hit the keyboard tab until you see that individual piece highlight, then make your changes.

this was done from an existing fireplace from the library and modified exactly as Jo_Ann mentioned.  Things were resized piece by piece and custom tile from my user library was used as the face.  No need to explode

fireplace block.jpg